Nothing beats craps, especially at the craps table, where the craps players win together. Know the best craps strategy and find out how bets are made and how they are settled, as well as which bets to make and which to avoid.
How to play craps?
Craps online is a game where you can play craps with very little advantage at home – some of the bets are the best of all online casino games, but at the same time, craps offer quite a few real “sucker bets” that can make your bankroll. However, when you choose the best dice strategy, you can use various bets to your advantage. Make sure you understand the rules of the game and you master the best craps strategy.
So how to play craps?
- The game consists of rounds, but the number of rounds and the duration of time may be different, depending on the results of the dice rolls. For the person playing this game, the only thing that matters is that some bets can only be made before the start of the first round, and the others after.
- Next, we throw the dice. When in the first round the sum falls out: two, three, seven, eleven or twelve, the round ends immediately. After that, all winning bets are paid out, and the losing bets are removed. Then the round will start and the dice are thrown again.
- When in the first round the sum falls out: four, five, six, eight, nine or ten, a special chip is placed on the field with this number, on which ON is written on top, this means that the point is determined, the round will continue. All results are summed up after each roll of the dice, and they will be thrown until the same point or seven falls, and only after that the round will be considered completed, the puck is turned over to the OFF side, and again the throw will be the first in the next new round.
Each craps bet, apart from the odds of free odds and bets, has an advantage, and most players can do nothing to change the math.
The best craps strategy
Before starting the craps game, each dice player must have an attack plan and know the best craps strategy. This plan should take into account a number of factors, for example, which craps betting strategy you are going to use.
If you have never played online casino craps before, or you only need retraining, it is not so difficult to learn. The essential craps strategy that you should keep in mind is that dice control is played on a large casino table marked with all kinds of bets that you can bet on. It seems a little complicated, but it is not like that. The game is rather easy, just need a little practice before starting to play.
Some tips for craps players
The first and the best strategy for craps simulator:
- Pass and come with odds – This is a great start to any advanced craps strategy since it has an advantage of 1.41 percent. Better yet, with free odds, the casino advantage decreases depending on how many times your bet has been placed on the bet.
- Do not pass and do not come while laying odds – As in the case of the “pass” and “plus” odds, the goal is to put the highest possible percentage of your bet – the odds have no advantage in the game, and your bets do not pass and the bets do not come. Thus, the best Craps strategy is to set the table minimums on “don’t pass” and “don’t come”, and then reach the desired total bet by setting the odds.
- Placing 6 and 8 – This Craps strategy is popular because you get to pick your own numbers, instead of waiting for the shooter to establish a point.
In addition, before playing, learn the basics and the terms, use statistics to make the best bets, bet a lot when it is your turn to play. Craps is loved by many players and it is usually played in casinos. Play craps and have a lot of fun.